PRO1 T855 | Maytag Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to Control Thermostat: This thermostat is simple to control. Features, including easy controls and intuitive usability features, make it easy to operate.
- Efficiency with a Comfort Schedule: With this thermostat, you can easily set a comfort schedule to meet your homes unique needs and maximize your HVAC systems overall energy efficiency.
- Easily Visible Screen: This thermostat features an 8-inch screen with blue backlighting. This makes the thermostat easy to read and operate.
The PRO1 T855 gives you complete control over your indoor home comfort system. You can adjust the settings of this thermostat to exactly fit your lifestyle. With this capability, you can save energy by not having the air conditioner or furnace running when you are not home.
PRO1 T805 | Maytag Programmable Thermostat
- Intuitive System Controls: Homeowners who use this thermostat wont have a problem figuring it out. The easy controls and usability features make it simple to operate.
- Efficiency at Your Fingertips: Take the time to tailor your home comfort heating and cooling system around your schedule. This can help maximize the energy-efficient performance of your HVAC system.
- Bright: An 8-inch display and easy to see, blue backlighting make reading and programming this thermostat simple.
Want complete control over your home heating and cooling system? Invest in the PRO1 T805 programmable digital thermostat. By setting a comfort schedule that meets your needs (i.e. ensuring that the system wont run when you arent home) you can save money on your heating and cooling bills. This particular thermostat is compatible with single-stage heating and cooling units.
PRO1 T955 | Maytag Programmable Thermostat
- Simple, Effective Operation: Easily control your home comfort with this thermostat. This model uses simple controls and excellent usability features to make it easy to use.
- Ability to Set Comfort Schedule: Set the comfort schedule to raise or lower the temperature when you are not home and maximize energy efficiency.
- Remote Sensing: A dual-fuel system is a great unit to choose to get a handle on year-round heating costs. Now pair it with a thermostat that can control it. This thermostat features remote sensing for easy control over your dual-fuel system.
Reducing energy use when you arent home is one of the perks of choosing a programmable thermostat. With this thermostat model, you can directly control your indoor home comfort during the day by scheduling your heating and cooling modes to work around your daily routine. This thermostat features remote sensing so that it can control both a Maytag heat pump and a gas furnace (a dual-fuel system).
1F85 | Maytag 80 Series Two-Stage Digital Thermostat
- Intuitive: The combination of an interactive display and simple controls make this thermostat an easy-to-use option.
- Bright and Easy to See: This model is easier to read than comparable models. Its screen is 60% larger than other similar thermostats.
A quality heating and cooling system needs a quality thermostat. With the Maytag 80 Series Blue Touchscreen thermostat you get premium control over your heating and cooling demands. It has blue backlighting to make it easy to read and works with Maytag two-stage heating and cooling systems for ultimate control and comfort levels.
1F86 | Maytag 80 Series Single-Stage Thermostat
- Interactive Controls: This thermostat features an interactive display and smart controls, which make it easy to operate.
- Keys Are Easy to See: Extra-large keys make this thermostat easy to use.
- Easy to Read Touchscreen: With a screen that is 60% bigger than similar models, this thermostat is easy to read.
The thermostat is an important component of your heating and air conditioning system. This unit is easy to operate due to extra-large keys and smart controls. The Maytag 80 Series Blue Touchscreen thermostat offers complete control over your single-stage Maytag heating and air conditioning equipment.
1F95 | Maytag 90 Series Programmable Thermostat
- Easy Operation: This thermostats interactive display and smart system controls make it simple to operate.
- Saves Energy: Maximize the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system by setting a comfort schedule. This way you can heat and cool your home based on your needs.
- Big Touchscreen: This thermostat not only has a large touchscreen, but one of the largest touchscreens in the heating and cooling industry.
When no one is home, it is not cost effective to run your heating and cooling equipment. Programmable thermostats help save energy by working according to your schedule. With the Maytag 90 Series Blue Touchscreen thermostat you can program your heating and cooling equipment to run according to your daily schedule helping to deliver premium home comfort, but only when you need it.
1F97 | Maytag 90 Series Programmable Thermostat Dual Fuel
- Simple System Control: This model is easy for homeowners to use due to an interactive display and smart system controls.
- Control Your Comfort Schedule: Base your heating and cooling schedule around your homes needs. This can help maximize the efficiency of your home comfort system.
- Big Screen: This thermostat model features one of the largest touchscreens in the industry.
Reduce energy-usage levels by choosing a programmable thermostat. The Maytag 90 Series Blue Touchscreen thermostat gives you complete control over the comfort levels in your home. It features remote sensing, so that you can run a furnace and a heat pump (a dual-fuel system setup). This isnt to mention that when you arent home, your heating and cooling equipment doesnt have to run. Just use the programmable operation to schedule your heating and air conditioning equipment according to your schedule.
B6BMMX | Maytag Air Handler
- All-Aluminum, Resistant Coil Technology: Micro-Channel coils beef up this air handlers resistance to corrosion the leading cause of HVAC coil leaks.
- Enhanced Cabinet for Durability: The polyester-urethane finish that coats the galvanized steel cabinet of this unit helps it resist corrosion.
- Quiet Operation Comes Standard: The cabinet of this air handler is completely insulated to help prevent unwanted noise and cabinet sweating. The insulation is 1 thick and has an R-value of 4.2.
The B6BMMX air handler by Maytag offers durable performance. This air handling model includes Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against the number one cause of coil leaks corrosion. Talk to your contractor about matching this air handler with the proper air conditioner or heat pump.
B6BW | Maytag Wall-Mount Air Handler
- Dependable Protection: The galvanized steel outer shell has the option of a white decorative panel.
- Corrosion Protection for Long Life: Minimize instances of coil leaks with this air handler. It includes an Micro-Channel coil for increased resistance against corrosion.
- Enjoy Low Noise Levels: This air handler operates at extremely low noise levels due to a fully insulated cabinet.
Dependable performance with exceptional protection is provided by the B6BW series of air handlers. This particular model can be mounted on a wall and is great for homeowners who live in multi-family residences like apartments or condos.
B6EMMX | Maytag Air Handler
- Corrosion Resistant Finish: The cabinet of this air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Tough Coil Technology Is All Aluminum: Increased corrosion resistance is achieved with this units all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
Pair the Maytag B6EMMX air handler with one of our air conditioners or heat pumps to complete your central cooling system. This unit is durable due to an all-aluminum coil and a dependable outer cabinet coated in a corrosion-resistant finish.
B6VMAX | Maytag 13-16 SEER Air Handler
- Variable-Speed Motor: Because it runs longer at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and allows for extra quiet operation.
- Quiet Performance: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Durable: Features a galvanized steel jacket coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
The Maytag B6VMAX air handler provides exceptional comfort, performance and energy efficiency -- 13-16 SEER when paired with Maytag air conditioners and heat pumps.
B6VMMX | Maytag Air Handler
- Consistent Temperatures: Variable-speed motor technology aids in increased performance. This air handler runs at lower speeds for long periods of time resulting in consistent temperatures throughout the home and extra-quiet operation.
- Quiet Blower Technology: This air handlers smooth blower on/off cycles result in extra quiet operation.
- Long-Lasting Exterior Protection: The polyester-urethane finish on the galvanized steel exterior of this air handler is corrosion resistant.
The B6VMMX, when properly matched with a Maytag air conditioner or heat pump, offers energy-efficient performance. The air handler also includes innovative Micro-Channel coil technology that resists corrosion better than traditional coils.
C6BH-X | Maytag Indoor Evaporator Coil, Cased
- Premium Performance with Proper System Matching: Maximize efficiencies through correct system matching. When you pair this air handler with the right air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil, you can achieve premium efficiency levels.
- Steel Protects Interior Components: To protect the cabinet from corrosion and damage, this model is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish.
- Factory Installed TXV: In order to provide precise refrigerant control under any load condition, this part comes equipped with a factory-installed, externally-equalized thermal expansion valve.
For leading cooling power, go with a dependable Maytag C6BH indoor evaporator coil. This type of coil sits on top of your furnace and completes your central cooling system. This model includes a factory-installed TXV.
C7BAMO | Maytag Indoor Evaporator Coil
- Matched System: Proper system matching can help enhance operation. When you match this air handler with the right air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil, it maximizes the efficiency of your central HVAC system.
- Installation Flexibility: If you need a cased or an uncased coil, the C7BAMO can deliver. The coil comes in both versions.
Dependable performance and maximize efficiency is achieved with proper coil and cooling system matching. The C7BAMO works with your air conditioner or heat pump to provide excellent cooling capabilities throughout your home and sits on top of your furnace.
C7BHMO | Maytag Indoor Evaporator Coil
- Dependable Corrosion Protection: Superior corrosion resistance is achieved through the use of Micro-Channel coil technology.
- Match Indoor and Outdoor Components: Talk with your contractor about proper system matching before settling on a unit. Air handlers that are properly matched with the right air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil can help maximize the efficiencies of your complete system.
- Match Your Specifications: The C7BHMO coils comes horizontal ready for installation flexibility.
The horizontal-ready C7BHMO indoor evaporator coil completes your central cooling system. It sits on top of your gas furnace and works with your air conditioner or heat pump to cool your home when the summers get hot. It also includes enhanced technology that resists corrosion better than traditional coils.
C7BHMX | Maytag Indoor Evaporator Coil
- All-Aluminum Coil Design: Instances of corrosion can be a real pain for homeowners. That is why this coil is engineered using all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil technology.
- Get the Best Cooling Efficiency: For maximum efficiency ratings, pair this indoor coil with the correct air conditioner/heat pump and gas furnace models.
- TXV Installed at the Factory: This indoor evaporator coil already comes equipped with a thermal expansion valve. The TXV is able to provide precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
Complete your central cooling system with the C7BHMX indoor evaporator coil. For maximum cooling efficiency, pair this air handler with the correct cooling system (air conditioner or heat pump) and gas furnace. This coil comes with a factory-installed TXV for precise refrigerant control and sits on top of your gas furnace as a part of your central cooling system.
MB7BM | Maytag Air Handler
- Solid Steel Exterior: This unit is well protected. It is built using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Insulated Air Handler Cabinet: The cabinet of this air handler includes a -inch thick layer of insulation. This helps prevent cabinet sweating in difficult applications and keep noise levels down.
For customized cooling performance, the MB7BM air handling unit by Maytag fits the bill. When you pair this air handler with a Maytag air conditioner or heat pump plus one of our C7 coils, you can expect dependable, lasting performance and superior home comfort.
MB7VM | Maytag Air Handler with Variable Speed Motor
- Exceptional, Quiet Operation and High Home Comfort Levels:A variable-speed unit can enhance home comfort and system operation. This unit provides more consistent temperatures throughout your home and operates at extra-quiet noise levels. A variable-speed unit is a quality unit.
- Highly Efficient Performance:When you properly match this variable-speed air handler with a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump, you will experience up to an additional SEER of cooling efficiency.
- Quiet Operation: Noise reduction is achieved with exceptionally quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
Looking for customized cooling performance? The MB7VM could be the air handler for you. When you properly match this air handler with Maytag C7 coils and cooling units you can expect above-standard efficiency and dependable, long-lasting performance.
MGC2SA, MGC2SK | Maytag M120 80% AFUE Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Dont Get Blasted by Cold Air : When this furnace kicks on, you wont be greeted by a cold blast of air. It employs a 30-second blower delay for a comfortable warm duct temperature.
- Crucial Components Lifespan Improved:The included SmartStart control board is leading technology that can extend the life of your systems ignitor. It learns the start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts the ignitors firing percentage to match your systems specifications.
- Numerous Checks Performed to Ensure Quality: Errors during production are minimized with the use of repeated quality checks. In all, this furnace is checked 234 times before it is shipped from the factory.
During those cold winter months, you want a furnace that can provide exceptional heating performance. The Maytag M120 MGC2SA and MGC2SK gas furnaces (when combined with an air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil) provide all of your year-round heating and cooling needs. This model is available in upflow/horizontal and downflow configurations all of your bases are covered. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
MGC2SC, MGC2SL | Maytag M120 92.1% AFUE Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Keeps Temperatures Comfortable: When this furnace model starts up, you wont be greeted by cold air. This unit contains a 30-second blower delay that assures a warm duct temperature.
- Intelligent SmartStart Technology:Units that include SmartStart technology can greatly improve the life of your ignitor. This technology is able to learn the start-up characteristics of the ignitor and adjust firing percentage to match those characteristics.
- Premium Quality Checked at the Factory: At the factory, we make sure to check every unit thoroughly for quality. This unit undergoes 234 checks before being shipped.
For energy-saving performance choose one of the Maytag M120 MGC2SC or MGC2SL gas furnaces. This furnace model offers high-efficiency-performance that can dramatically increase home comfort all while lowering the amount of money you spend on utilities when compared to older, less-efficient models. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
MGC2SD, MGC2SM | Maytag M120 95% AFUE Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Kicks on at a Warm Temperature: Furnace start-up does not have to release a blast of cold air. This model utilizes a 30-second blower delay to assure a warm duct temperature when the unit starts up.
- Improve Your Ignitors Lifespan:The ignitor in your unit is a crucial component. That is why we use SmartStart technology that can extend the ignitors lifespan.
- Quality Inside and Out: Before it makes the journey to your home, this furnace is checked 234 times at the factory.
When combined with Maytag air conditioners or heat pumps and corrosion-resistant coils, the Maytag M120 MGC2SD and MGC2DM gas furnaces offer high heating efficiency. A high-efficiency furnace, when compared to operation costs of your previous furnace model, can significantly decrease the amount of money you spend heating your home during the winter.SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
MGC2TA, MGC2TK | Maytag M120 80% Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Better Heating Comfort with Two-Stage Operation: Two stages of operation result in more even temperatures throughout your entire home and increased dehumidification power.
- Temperature Is Comfortable at Start-Up: This furnace assures a warm duct temperature when the unit kicks on due to a 30-second blower delay.
- Ignitor Life Improved:This system contains a SmartStart control board for extended ignitor life. This technology learns the start-up characteristics of your furnace and adjusts its firing percentage according to the learned characteristics.
This two-stage furnace offers dependable performance and lasting home comfort. When you properly pair this gas furnace with Maytag coils and air conditioner or heat pumps, you get complete, year-round heating and cooling power. Additional comfort is provided by this models two-stage gas valves. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
PGC2TA PGC2TK | Maytag M1200 80% Two-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Heating Comfort with Two-Stage Operation: Two-stage heating operation is a feature of this unit. This type of operation results in a better mix of air and more even temperatures.
- Promotes Quiet Operation:Ultra-quiet operation is made possible with the use of a high-quality, insulated blower compartment.
- Temperatures Are Warm at Start-Up: When this unit kicks on, it will release comfortable air as opposed to chilly air. That is because this unit has a 30-second blower delay at furnace start-up.
Combine the Maytag M1200 PGC2TA or PGC2TK gas furnace with our coils and air conditioner or heat pumps and receive complete heating and cooling performance. These furnaces deliver standard-efficiency 80% AFUE heating and additional home comfort provided by the two-stage gas valve. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
PGC2TA PGC2TK | Maytag M1200 80% Two-Stage Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
- Increased Home Comfort: Two-stage heating operation results in exceptional temperature control and increased dehumidification assistance. Additionally, a variable-speed blower can reduce noise levels associated with operation and improve the filtration power of your unit.
- Premium Furnace Noise Levels: The insulated blower compartment improves system satisfaction. The insulation allows for very quiet operation.
- Comfortable Start-Up: When some furnaces start up, they can release cold air throughout your home. Not this model. It contains a 30-second blower delay that assures a warm duct temperature when the unit kicks on.
The Maytag M1200 PGC2TA-VS and PGC2TK-VS gas furnace models offer premium comfort and long-lasting dependability. These gas furnace models come complete with two-stage gas valves and variable-speed motors that increase comfort and efficiency when paired with Maytag coils and air conditioners or heat pumps. Additionally, this model is backed by an outstanding parts warranty when the unit is registered. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
PPG2GF | Maytag M1200 15 SEER, 81% AFUE Gas/Electric Packaged Unit
- Leading Coils Withstand Corrosion: All packaged units by Maytag include dependable coils that help limit instances of corrosion.
- Quiet Performance and Increased Comfort: The two-stage heating mode paired with a variable-speed motor aid in making this system an excellent supplier of premium home comfort. The two-stage operation makes the temperature more even and increases dehumidification power. The variable-speed motor increases filtration power and reduces noises associated with operation.
- Vibrates Less and Operates Quietly: A 24-inch swept-wing fan blade with a custom venturi condenser fan and a compressor sound blanket make for one quiet, smooth system. Enjoy non-intrusive HVAC system operation with this unit.
The Maytag M1200 PPG2GF gas/electric packaged unit offers high-efficiency 15-SEER cooling and 81% AFUE heating power. When properly installed, this unit offers exceptional home comfort. This unit is protected by durable, quality components and will provide exceptional heating and cooling performance for years. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
PPG2GI iQ Drive | Maytag M1200 20 SEER, 81% AFUE Gas/Electric Packaged Unit
- Cutting Edge: Gas packs are a great way to address all of your heating and cooling needs. This particular gas pack is top of the line, utilizing inverter rotary technology to deliver premium cooling power. This gas pack is able to modulate from 40% to 118% of capacity in five steps, saving homeowners energy and, potentially, money on utilities.
- Hushed Operation: For premium performance and ultra-quiet operation, this Maytag iQ Drive gas pack is the unit to choose.
- Dependable Corrosion Resistance: Each packaged unit includes enhanced coils designed to reduce instances of coil leaks due to corrosion.
No other gas/electric packaged unit is quite like the PPG2GI. It offers the most efficient cooling levels in the industry for gas packs and employs innovative iQ Drive inverter-driven rotary technology to achieve these high levels of efficiency. Not only is this unit highly cooling efficient, but it also improves indoor home comfort levels and operates quietly. Talk to your local Maytag contractor about having one of these high-efficiency gas/electric packaged units installed in your home. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
PPG3GE | Maytag M1200 14 SEER, 81% AFUE Gas/Electric Packaged Unit
- Coils Are Corrosion Resistant: Maytag packaged equipment comes equipped with two corrosion-resistant coils designed to reduce instances of coil leaks.
- Operates Quietly and Smoothly: This gas/electric packaged system includes a 20-inch fan blade and custom venturi condenser fan that allow the unit to operate quietly and at low vibration levels.
- Completely Protected: Both the wire coil guard and never-rust mesh hail guard protect the unit from damage caused by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
The PPG3GE gas/electric packaged unit offers homeowners 14 SEER cooling efficiency coupled with 81% AFUE heating efficiency. This unit contains quality coils that resist corrosion and is available with a 12-year long parts warranty when the unit is properly registered. Find out if this is the right heating and cooling system for your home by talking to your local Maytag HVAC contractor.
PPG3HE | Maytag M1200 14 SEER, 95% AFUE Gas/Electric Packaged Unit
- Superb Heating Efficiency: Not only does this gas pack reach high levels of heating efficiency, but it is the most efficient gas pack in the heating and cooling industry. While most units only reach 80% AFUE, this unit reaches 95% AFUE. Nearly all of the energy you put into this unit is converted into useful heating power.
- Two-Stage Operation Promotes Consistent Comfort: While in heating mode, this unit operates in two-stages. This promotes consistent temperatures throughout the day, regardless of temperature. This unit can operate at a low capacity or a high capacity, depending on your homes demands.
- R-410A Refrigerant Comes Standard: With the gradual phase out of R-22, it is important to get a unit that is compatible with the new, environmentally-friendly choice R-410A.
95% AFUE is an unprecedented level of heating efficiency. In fact, this gas pack has the highest heating efficiency rating in the HVAC industry. This is all in addition to above-standard cooling efficiency and additional home comfort features that encourage proper function and the best home comfort. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
PPH2SE | Maytag M1200 14 SEER, 8.0 HSPF Packaged Heat Pump
- Corrosion-Resistant Coils: Our packaged equipment is constructed using two quality, corrosion-resistant coils.
- Operates Smoothly and Quietly: Each PPH2SE includes a 20-inch fan blade and custom venturi condenser fan. Both of these parts help the unit operate smoothly and quietly.
- Insides Are Protected: This unit includes a never-rust mesh hail guard and a wire coil guard for complete protection from the elements. The unit is protected against balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
This packaged heat pump in a large footprint could be your versatile heating and cooling solution. The PPH2SE offers 14 SEER, 8.0 HSPF cooling and heating, respectively. Additionally, the unit is built to last with a galvanized steel outer shell and corrosion-resistant coils. Talk to your contractor and find out if this is the right packaged unit for your home.
Maytag Zoning System
- Total Heating and Air Comfort: Creating separate comfort zones gives you complete control of airflow. Only when airflow is needed in a certain zone (depending on climate conditions and activities during the day) is air sent to that zone.
- Zoning Encourages Efficient Operation: A traditional, non-zoned system will send air to every part of your home for most of the day. With a zoning system, you can save on energy costs because conditioned air is only sent to a specific zone when that zone is in need of air.
- Ease of Operation: It is easy to set home comfort levels with a zoning system. Each zone is controlled by its own separate thermostat.
Every floor and every room in your home can reach premium home comfort levels with this Maytag Zoning System. If you have a room that gets hotter or colder than the rest of the house, you can put it in its own separate zone. This way, when it needs heated or conditioned air, and the rest of the house doesnt, air will only be sent to that particular area. This can lead to increased efficiency and greater home comfort.